Electric Vintage Cart for Sale
- Innovative Vintage Design, Attractive, Versatile, And Fun To Ride Passengers
- Powerful Batteries, Robust Motor For Smooth Hill Climbing, Sturdy Steel Chassis
- Amazing Standard Features With Variety Of Customization Options At Affordable Price
- CE Certified Whole Parts State Of Art Manufacturing Process, Eco-Friendly Painting
Recommend Electric Vintage Cart for Sale
There are different models of electric vintage cart designs that you can purchase from XUNHU. You can have 2 seater, 4 seater, 6 seater, and 12 seater vintage carts.
With different carrying capacities, you can have carts for your parks, hotels, colleges, and others. The manufacturer also ensures there are great features.
- Max Speed: 30km/h
- Climbing Capactity:30%
- Max Speed: 30km/h
- Motor:Max.travelling Range:80-100km
- Max Speed: 30km/h
- Motor:Max.travelling Range:80-100km
- Max Speed: 30km/h
- Motor:Max.travelling Range:80-100km
- Max Speed: 30km/h
- Climbing Capactity:25%
- Max Speed: 25km/h
- Climbing Capactity:20%
- Max Speed: 25km/h
- Climbing Capactity:20%
- Max.travelling Range:60-80km
Your Premier Electric Vintage Cart Manufacturer in China
China is home to electric vehicle manufacturers. XUNHU is the premier vintage cart manufacturer. Having opened the doors in 2011, it has all the experience to make great electric vintage carts for sale.
The advanced manufacturing factory and latest vehicles ensure you can trust the carts. XUNHU has 3 manufacturing factories with 587,970 sq. ft. Every cart gets perfect attention from a team of professionals.
Semi-automated production lines, high standard painting workshops deliver quality vintage carts. You can be sure of no corrosion or rusting of the parts due to premium paint and painting.
The vital parts like motors, controllers, and batteries are CE certified.
Xunhu Electric Vintage Cart for Sale Cases
XUNHU exports electric vintage carts and electric sightseeing car models to different localities. Whether you want your cart delivered anywhere in the world, there is an elaborate shipping process.
The electric vintage carts are in use in Morocco, Malaysia, Vietnam, and other countries. XUNHU delivers to all continents.
XUNHU Electric Vintage Cart Manufacturing Capacity
With more than 300 design patents to its name, XUNHU continues to be one the most reliable electric vintage cart manufacturers worldwide. What makes XUNHU the most trusted is the sheer quality it offers in its products and outstanding customer service.
Being a professional electric sightseeing car exporter and manufacturer, XUNHU ships vintage electric carts to more than 100 countries annually. Elegant and sleek designs loaded with tons of features and custom options, XUNHU electric vintage carts are a class apart when it comes to luxury.
Covered in bright metallic colors, the reinforced fiberglass body stays new and glossy. Buy a fleet of electric vintage golf carts from XUNHU and get huge discounts.
Loved by car collectors worldwide and classic vehicle enthusiasts, XUNHU electric carts offer affordability, safety, and easy maintenance.
Get in touch with our representative over a phone call and get your queries answered today!
Electric Vintage Golf Cart for Sale
Electric vintage golf carts for sale also have a variety of accessories. You can add different optional features even after the purchase. Different vintage designs ensure the carts are appealing and suit various applications.
XUNHU combines vintage class with the simplicity and functionality of today’s tech. Assembled with extreme precision and keeping your requirement in mind, XUNHU assembles some of the finest vintage electric golf cart designs. Body polished to perfection complements the unique design of our electric vintage golf cart.
Equipped with a classic interior where attention-to-detail takes the top preference, XUNHU manufactures luxury electric sightseeing vehicle fleets. A highly customizable design allows easy modification while innovative interior sets XUNHU luxury golf carts a step ahead of the competition.
Choose from various luxury features like leather seats, customized interior, leather covers, cup holders, in-built ventilation system, etc. at the lowest prices. The seats are padded for utmost comfort and an intelligent steering system allows stable and efficient maneuvering.
Choose the designs of your choice, get customizations done, pay affordable shipping rates, and enjoy endless customer service once you are in business with XUNHU.
Your Top Electric Vintage Cart Manufacturer in China
There is no doubt XUNHU is your top electric vintage cart manufacturer in China. Making different designs, there are unique and sleek-looking carts.
The set of 231 pieces of precision tools enables flawless electric vintage cart manufacturing. You can request bulk vintage carts since XUNHU can deliver on time. A large team of experts can deliver over 1000+ pieces yearly.
Manufacturing is highly controlled and standardized to maintain quality. All electric vintage carts for sale have certification from CE, BV, ISO, and GOST. They meet international standards, and delivery is worldwide.
If you need the best electric vintage carts for sale, XUNHU offers you the best options.
Electric Vintage Cart – The Ultimate Buying Guide
Electric Vintage Cart Introduction
If you are looking at this guide, chances are you are interested in electric vintage carts. We are more than happy to welcome you to XunHu.
Electric vintage carts have been around for more than a decade. People are buying electric variants as reliable and sustainable solutions to gas-burning vehicles. With so many electric vehicles manufacturers out there, it becomes hard to find the most reliable one. Manufacturers that are new to business are often interested in making a sale instead of understanding your requirements.
At Xunhu, that’s not the case. We understand that you need your questions answered before you decide to purchase.
- What is Electric Vintage Cart?
- What are the Applications of Electric Vintage Cart?
- Electric Vintage Cart Passenger Capacity
- What Are the Features of Electric Vintage Cart?
- What Is the Price of Electric Vintage Cart for Sale?
- What are Vintage Golf Carts and Classic Retro Sightseeing Car?
- What are the Pros and Cons of an Electric Vintage Cart?
- How to Buy Electric Vintage Carts?
What is Electric Vintage Cart?
Electric Vintage Cart
Electric vintage carts, also known as electric sightseeing cars, tourist car buggies, electric classic carts, etc. are vehicles that inherit the appearance and elegance of cars out on the roads in the vintage era. This appeals to a lot of customers and car collectors out there who want to see old classics running on the road. Old vintage designs combined with modern tech are a great way to welcome your passengers.
Electric vintage carts widely gained popularity simply because of the way they look. The electric drivetrain is an economical and lasting alternative to gas-burning cars for driving passengers around in a resort, a tourist point, natural parks, etc.
Powered by maintenance-free batteries, electric vintage carts run quietly and can be designed based on your favorite exotic car design. They can be made as per requirement; equipped with comfortable seating arrangement and noiseless traction motors, electric vintage carts are known to give the passengers nothing less than style, luxury, and comfort.
At Xunhu, we combine innovative tech with superior craftsmanship to build nothing less than a masterpiece. XunHu electric vintage carts are highly functional, elegant to look at, and affordable to purchase. Using quality raw material and by maintaining strict quality control, we manufacture electric vintage carts that are built to last.
All parts are either manufactured by Xunhu or are procured from the most reliable part manufacturers like electric traction motors, batteries, motor controllers, luxury seats, lights, etc.
What are the Applications of Electric Vintage Cart?
Electric Vintage Cart Applications
Electric vintage carts, due to their classic designs and superior technology, can be put to use in a wide spectrum of applications. The highly customizable body can be modified to make it resemble any car of your choice.
Any place that welcomes families, tourists, VIPs and covers a reasonable ground area is a great option for an electric vintage cart. They leave a lasting impression on the guests visiting your facility.
Usually, they are used in:
- Power generation plants where guests are usually driven around the site
- Shopping centers to accommodate families with kids
- Amusement centers and parks as an extra stream of revenue
- Large Factories to get VIPs from one place to another
- Golf courses
- Museums where large electric vintage carts can complement the antique present around
- Housekeeping in luxury resorts and hotels
- Carrying cargos at airports and spas
- Gaming arenas
- Tourist attractions to give tourists a memorable ride coupled with luxury and comfort
- Carnivals where electric vintage carts can add to other attractions
- Theme parks, etc.
They come in different sizes, shapes, and designs. Electric vintage carts can be put to use to suit any requirement like family trips, receiving guests at resorts, in shopping malls, airports, etc.
Recognized all over the world for quality, durability, classic finishes, and safety, Xunhu electric vintage carts can travel 20-25 miles of comfortable and luxury ride on a single charge.
Electric Vintage Cart Passenger Capacity
Electric Vintage Cart Capacity
Electric vintage carts come in all shapes, sizes, and designs. XunHu electric vintage carts offer a variety of solutions to the seating arrangement and passenger capacity. We are very flexible with our designs and can modify them according to your needs. You can either choose from the existing options or our competent design team can make the changes if you decide otherwise.
We employ highly skilled technicians and use cutting-edge manufacturing technology to deliver perfection and luxury. At Xunhu, we are proud to announce that there is practically no limit to customizing your electric vintage cart to cater to your different needs and individual requirements. XunHu offers body design that can be categorized as follows:
- Open-air electric vintage carts
- Semi-open electric vintage carts
- Fully closed electric vintage carts
- Custom-built electric vintage carts
You can even ask us to modify the seating arrangement. If you have a specific idea about how you want your vintage cart to look, our team can deliver.
Following seating options are available for sale at Xunhu and modifications can be made as required:
- 2 seater electric vintage cart
- 4 seater electric vintage cart
- 6 seater electric vintage cart
- 8 seater electric vintage cart
- 10 seater electric vintage cart
The traveling range of our electric vintage carts varies with the battery capacity, the number of passengers riding, and the speed of the car during the trip. The seats are equipped with luxury cushioning with leather options available.
Send us an inquiry today and our team will reach out to you with the best seating option.
What Are the Features of Electric Vintage Cart?
Electric Vintage Cart Features
XunHu has been manufacturing electric vintage carts for more than a decade. We have acquired mounting reviews to support our claims related to quality, durability, attractive aftersales, uncompromised safety, and affordable price options.
XunHu electric vintage and classic sightseeing cars feature a robust design and luxurious driving experience. The body is carefully processed to make sure it is rustproof and resistant to wear. An array of colors complement the superior finish of our designs.
Equipped with an advanced braking system, luxury interior, reliable suspension, and quick charging feature, Xunhu electric vintage carts offer style and prime to the riders.
Propelled by 24-72V battery packs with 10-12Ah current output, Xunhu electric vintage carts can push more than 1500kgs across muddy terrains and slopes.
Other important features include:
- CE certified motors and batteries
- Highly efficient Curtis motor controller
- Wide range of optional parts and accessories like weather enclosure, quick charger, alloy rims, split windshield, sunshades, watercooler, AC system in enclosed variants, etc.
- Powerful motors that are capable of pushing load up the slopes
- Smart dashboard and premium steering system
- The highly customizable body can be modified to look like exotic luxury cars of your choice
- Powerful headlights and ecofriendly paint
- High impact fiberglass and reinforced plastic material body is strong and premium to look at
- Well-cushioned seats with optional seatbelts
- Sturdy steel bumpers equipped with fine flags.
- Traveling speed up to 30km/h with a range of 25 miles per charge
Xunhu electric vintage carts can be modified by choosing from a wide range of available accessories. Seats can be enhanced to leather seats and you get to install a full option multimedia system in your vintage cart.
Want to know more? Get in touch with us today.
What Is the Price of Electric Vintage Cart for Sale?
Electric Vintage Cart Price
There are several electric sightseeing vehicles manufacturers in the market offering multiple designs and features. If you loot the prices, you would find high fluctuations. The price of electric vintage carts varies significantly from model to model and brand to brand. You need to look at what’s under the hood. If you are being offered very cheap prices, chances are that safety is being compromised by selling you substandard vehicles.
Usually, the price of electric vintage carts starts from 3000$ for the most basic versions and can go up to $15000 depending on:
- Size of the vintage cart and the seating capacity you require
- The design you choose ( fully enclosed, partially enclosed, open-air) as doored versions cost more than open-air ones
- Battery power and type installed in the electric vintage cart
- Size, number, and type of motors installed in the electric vintage cart
- Scope of installed safety features
- Installed optional quality features like advanced windshield, alloy rims, advanced tires premium steering, etc.
- Number of equipped accessories and custom add-ons
- Type of motor controller used
- Quality of the raw material
XunHu procures the finest raw material from within borders without spending a fortune on importing it. The cost we cut along the way reflects in our pricing. XunHu is recognized for offering competitive pricing without compromising on quality and safety.
We offer multiple modes of payments to make the purchase process smooth and hassle-free.
Basic models equipped with a 48V battery and 4 seats can cost from 3000-5000 USD. Such models are budget models and they would not have any add-on.
If you need an 8-12 seater electric vintage cart with options like windshields, headlights, horns, etc. you need to spare $5000 to $8,000 depending on the size and accessories.
Fully enclosed variants are priced a little high than the open-air ones, costing $5000-9000$ depending on the size.
We have a wide spectrum of innovative accessories and custom options available to choose from at a reasonable price, like a DVD player, cooler, leather seats, fast chargers, jump starters, solar chargers, etc. The more options and customizations you choose, the higher is the price.
Leave us a message today and our team will get back to you with design options best suited to your budget.
What are Vintage Golf Carts and Classic Retro Sightseeing Car?
Electric Vintage Cart Golf
Vintage golf carts combine designs from antique classic cars and the functionality and affordability of golf carts. The bodies are modified by choosing the luxury range of designs including Ferrari, Bentley, Mustang, Roadster, etc., or you can have your design built on top of golf cart chassis with a sturdy fiberglass body and detailed paint job.
Many custom golf cart manufacturers assemble vintage golf carts as required by customers. Such golf carts are luxury golf carts and they are not cheap from the price point. A lot goes into assembling the cart, modifying the body, and installing the technology. Attention to detail is important and it takes 24-72 hours to finish the detailed paint job alone.
Classic retro sightseeing cars also incorporate the same concept as a vintage golf cart. The difference is that such cars and bigger and bulkier. Strong metal chassis is covered by a classic car style body to give the ride an appearance of a classic antique car from the past. People get to feel the style and elegance such designs have to offer.
At Xunhu, we offer a multitude of design and style variations when it comes to assembling vintage golf carts and retro sightseeing cars. Both have seen great demand in tourism, resort business, VIP residential communities, hotels, scenic spots, shopping malls, etc.
What are the Pros and Cons of an Electric Vintage Cart?
Electric Vintage Cart Pros and Cons
Electric vintage carts have grown in popularity for their simplicity, elegance, and high functionality in a compact form factor. Operating them is inexpensive and maintaining them costs a lot less.
There are some drawbacks of using electric vehicles as well. Let’s discuss both pros and cons in detail:
- Lower cost. Who won’t want to buy a vehicle that looks like their favorite car yet costs a lot less than the actual gasoline version? XunHu boasts its competitive pricing. Such vehicles are not only inexpensive to buy but it costs a lot less to operate and maintain them. The annual funds that you save can be used in renovating your resort or hotel
- Electric vintage carts are highly customizable. You can have them designed the way you like to complement your existing business environment.
- Electric vintage carts are nearly silent while running. They are turned off with a switch and start without a noise. They provide comfort and respect to the guests who prefer to be surrounded by the natural sounds of your resort
- No damage to the environment. Since there are no emissions and exhaust gases, they leave zero carbon footprint, making them ideal to use indoors
- They can accelerate quicker and attain top speeds faster
- Repeated need of charging during travel. This makes it not ideal for longer journeys where it is hard to find a charging outlet. A full gasoline tank lasts longer than a full battery
- They have less torque. Gasoline carts have more torque as burning gasoline yields more energy per particle
- Less control while moving downhill. The engine can incorporate “engine braking” while moving downhill, which isn’t the case with electric vintage cars
- Maintenance-free batteries are expensive to replace.
How to Buy Electric Vintage Carts?
Electric Vintage Cart Buying
To start, take a good on your budget. Ponder over the features you are looking for and the budget you are willing to allocate.
Consider the following tips to make to process easy to execute:
- Given the shiny appearance and latest features, buying a new electric vintage cart can be good for your business. Analyze the features you require according to your budget
- Do your research on manufacturers. Talk to multiple manufacturers to get an insight into the features and pricing. Look at the reviews, safety certifications, business partnerships, employed workforce, manufacturing standards, after-sale services, etc.
- In the case of used electric vintage carts, ask a lot of questions. Inquire about the mileage, battery health, crash history, paperwork in case the car is refurbished, etc.
- If your business requires more range per charge, go for enhanced batteries.
- Choose fully closed versions to keep the ride convenient if you are going to use it in harsh sunlight or humidity.
- Check the licensing requirements in your area. Make sure that the electric vintage cart comes with a street-legal kit if you need one.
- Choose the seating options according to your business requirement
- Inquire about the warranty period, what perks are being offered, what are the conditions that’d void the warranty. Inquire about the time it takes to ship a spare part.
- If you are purchasing a fleet of electric vintage carts, always inspect the final order before making the payments.
Electric Vintage Cart Conclusion
XunHu has been in business for more than 10 years, has 300+ design patents to its name, and exports all across the globe. With more than 10,000 satisfied business customers, Xunhu has lived up to its reputation regarding quality and innovation.
Such trend translates to electric vintage carts as well. With multiple design options, paint options, and accessories available, XunHu is a one-stop shop for your needs.
We hope that your questions were answered. In case you want to get in touch, we are at a phone call away.